As we all know Rice is the primary staple dish of any families all around the world. But other than eating it has many other uses.
So let’s check out the other uses of Rice:
- Dry out water damaged electronics – Rice can absorb humidity, so, that electronic device which got damaged due to water can be revived by placing it in rice. Rice absorbs liquids or humidity brings the device back to life.
- Create a rice hot/cold pack – Rice cold pack can be placed inside the freezer to become chilly which is helpful for reducing swelling or fevers. Rice hot pack can be placed in the microwave to heat up which is helpful for muscle aches and cramps.
- Prevent salt clumps – Keeping few rice grains in a salt container can prevent it from clumping up in humid climates.
- Test oil temperature when frying things – Rice can be used to test the oil before frying any type of food if it floats up with bubbles, then the oil is ready for frying. If it sinks at the bottom, then the oil needs more time to heat up.
- Sharpen blender blades – If a cup of rice is blended for 2 minutes in a grinder, then it sharpens the old blades which will make the blender smooth again.
- Clean a dirty vase – Vase with dirty bottom can be easily cleaned with rice.
- Create a cat toy – Rice can be used as a cat toy by filling some rice inside a pill bottle, or similar small tight fitted cap container.
- Ripen fruit faster – If we keep fruit in a rice container then that fruit will ripen faster.
- Prevent rust – Since rice absorbs humidity and moisture it prevents tools from rusting.
- Make your skin glow – If we apply rice water in the skin, it makes your skin radiant.